Restoring the Natural Dentition: Full Arch Crowns and Veneers
Learn advanced techniques for creating full arch restorations using crowns and veneers. This course will focus on simplifying these complex procedures and lead you through a systematic process from diagnosis to final cementation.
This course will cover:
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Impacts of full mouth restoration on patient health
- Understanding lab wax-ups
- Choosing restorative materials
- How to prep multiple teeth at one time
- Techniques for taking complex impressions
- Creating chair-side full arch provisional restorations
- Full arch bite registrations made easy
- Keeping occlusion simple
- The art of cementing full arch restorations
Registration info and details coming soon!
Out of stock