Implant Surgery Simplified: Principles of Placing Successful Implants
From placing a single implant to full arch implant surgery, this course explores basic to advanced surgical concepts that will give you the knowledge and confidence to begin placing implants.
Key concepts covered include:
- Bone biology
- Surgical anatomy
- Bone classifications: does density matter?
- Drilling for success
- The immediate implant
- Basics of bone grafting
- Importance of keratinized tissue
- Secrets of alveoplasty
- Temporization to final ceramics
- Impact of patient health on implant outcomes
- Achieving predictable outcomes
- Treatment of perioimplantitis
- How to address failed implants
- Marketing your implant practice
Registration info and details coming soon!
Out of stock